Ever heard of baby names being ‘illegal’ and ‘banned’. No, right? We know what you’re thinking, WHAT? I CAN’T NAME MY BABY ‘WATERMELON’? Actually, there are a few names that the General Register Office has declared unfit to be used and are hence considered illegal. So if you picked any of these 10 baby names for your bundle of joy? You might want to consider picking a new one.
1. Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii makes it to the top of the banned names in New Zealand. But really, is that even a name?
2. The baby name Devil is banned in Japan. Hands up if you want this one banned everywhere.
[sc name=”Ad 300x 250 “]
3. We’re really glad Smelly Head got banned. Imagine growing up with that name! THE HORROR! When a man in Malaysia named his baby ‘Chow Tow” aka ‘Smelly Head’, the government couldn’t process the stupidity and banned the name right away.
4. A woman in Norway was arrested for naming her baby the unapproved name Bridge. Give her a break though, she had 13 other kids, it’s not easy naming everybody.
5. The Brazil government just banned the name Saddam Hussein. Pretty self-explanatory though.