April Ludgate portrayed by the very lovely Aubrey Plaza probably the best thing to happen to Parks and Recreation. She plays the role of a lethargic college student working as an intern in the Pawnee Department of Parks and Recreation. Her pokerfaced goth like behavior has gained her a lot of popularity and a huge fan following since many of us can relate to her in a lot of ways.
Her character is a combination of gloomy, shadowy as well as a hilarious and wonderful persona.
Here are some of her amazing moments which some of us could very well relate to.
- Shouting at nature (totally normal)
2. Her sarcasm is no more understood by people.
3. Monday Motivation.
4. When she wasn’t afraid of being her true self.
5. Her definition of ‘cute’…
6. When she couldn’t help but show her true persona.
7. When she was possibly the best and the worst assistant to Ron.
8.When she was so proud of her husband.
9. Something exactly we would do too!
10. She could give the greatest advice ever
11. Putting down Jerry.
12. When she spoke the truth
13. Her talents were commendable
14. Three things she was most passionate about
15. Yeah, it’s THAT simple Andy!
16. Avoiding human contact as much as possible.
17. And when she actually had human emotions!