Things are produced with a lot of thought process. Nothing on them in unnecessarily put. Most of them leave us confused as to what their purpose is. From not knowing the right way of using a bobby pin to the purpose of rivets on your jeans, everything is there for a reason. We dig in a bit about it and brought little facts.
1. Ever wondered about the indentation at the bottom of a wine bottle? It has a purpose. It relieves the pressure while you cork the bottle. Indents of champagne bottles are larger.
2. The tiny hole at the back of your iPhone is a microphone.
3. If you have ever wondered why there are hooks at the end of your charger, the answer is, that it made to make the wrapping easier.
4. We women, having been using the bobby pins the wrong all along, the flat side is supposed to be on the upper side.
[sc name=”Ad 300x 250 “]
5. The hole in your pan’s handle is not only to hang it but also to leave the spatula hanging for convenience.
6. If you look at the fuel gauge of your car more carefully you’ll notice a tiny feature. The arrow points in the direction of the oil hatch in the car.
7. The rivets on your jeans are not just there without a purpose. They serve the purpose of adding extra toughness where people tend to rip their jeans off by scraping.
8. The plastic part of the earring stopper is supposed to make it easier for you to wear heavy jewelry.
So now you know exactly why there is a hole at the back of your iPhone or on the handle of your sauce pan. Makes life easier, no?