What is migraine?
Migraine is a headache that pulsates in one side of the person’s head with a varying intensity from moderate to extremely severe throbbing. It lasts from 4 to 72 hours typically.
Home remedies to cure migraine:
1. Apple Cider Vinegar:
- take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, preferably organic
- add it to a glass of water
- add a tablespoon of honey and stir
- drink this regularly to fight migraine
[sc name=”Ad 300x 250 “]
2. Ice pack:
- take a clean towel and wrap a few ice cubes in it
- place it on your forehead or the back of your neck for 10 to 15 mins
- drink peppermint tea with 1/2 to 1 tablespoon of honey
- massage your temples with peppermint essential oil mixed with lavender oil