Thank you for visiting 9HIVE. As a user, you agree to the following terms and conditions regarding
- access to text, graphics, photographs, audios and videos
- access to 9HIVE links through its third party social media pages/accounts such as Facebook®
- access to the site’s interactive features that enable you to connect with 9HIVE and its other users
PLEASE READ THE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO THE SITE TO BE AN AUTHORIZED USER.
SCOPE; MODIFICATION OF AGREEMENT
HOW DO WE GATHER AND USE INFORMATION?
- Cookies: As you shift from page to page on the site, cookies called “sessions” help the site identify you and reproduce the information previously entered by you. Users have the choice to enable or disable cookies. Deleting cookies may make some features of the site inaccessible.
- Server Statistics: We track the trends on 9HIVE including the browser used to reach the site, navigational patterns, page views and hits of the site. This does not provide us any personal information of the user.
- Personal Information You Give Us: Your personal information that we use is your identification when you contact us via email or subscribe to the site.
9HIVE is available only to the users aged 18 and above, eligible to enter into legal contracts under applicable law.
In order to post a comment, you must have a Facebook account. Your Facebook account name will appear as your screen name. We may access the following sections of your Facebook account:
- Your email address
- Information in the “About me” section
- The “Interests” section
- The “Likes” section
Interactive services allow you to post a comment on the site and it is essential to follow the site’s regulations when doing so. The user is solely responsible for his opinions, comments, and feedback. 9HIVE has the right to remove any comment that is inappropriate or offensive.
USER FEEDBACK STANDARDS
In connection with your feedback, you agree not to:
- mention any confidential information of a third party such as telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses and URLs
- display any audio file, text, video or image containing confidential information
- display any indecent audio file, text, video or image
- stalk or harass any person
- engage in advertising a third party
- impersonate any entity
- Distribute any copyrighted material
All graphics, designs, digital conversations, content and services are protected under copyrights. Duplicating any of these is illegal.
Any user or third party claiming that 9HIVE has illegally used a copyrighted material must provide us with:
- signature of the person acting on behalf of the owner of the material
- location of the copyrighted work
- email address of the party involved
- A statement by the party to support that the information regarding copyright infringement is accurate
Any individual’s attempt to damage or interference with the operation of 9HIVE will be seen as a crime and legal action will be taken.
For Any Further Queries Fill Out Form Below.